Dog Adoption Application
Thank you for choosing HSKL! Help us find you the right pet.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application carefully and thoughtfully.
Every animal and every home is unique. We are very proud of our success rate in matching animals with wonderful FOREVER homes.
We use this application as a starting point to match your lifestyle, needs, and experience with the animals we know so well. We’re committed to finding each HSKL animal the right match.
BEFORE YOU FILL IN YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE NOTE:
- HSKL Animals are accepted from owned, stray, homeless or abandoned sources
- We cannot guarantee temperament of our animals. Most animals come to us without any background history.
- We cannot guarantee the health of our animals. We disclose observations that are revealed during a veterinary exam or provided at the time of surrender. Please understand that some illnesses may have up to a ten day incubation period. This means that a pet can leave in good health but get sick a few days post adoption.
- We recommend that every adopter take their new pet to a veterinarian for a medical exam within 7-10 days of adoption.
- All adopters are responsible for veterinary care and medical bills incurred post adoption.
- If, for whatever reason, you must re-home your new pet, you must first contact the HSKL
- HSKL reserves the right to approve or deny your application
- HSKL reserves the right to verify all information provided on the adoption application