Join Our Team!
We are seeking a Bookkeeper/Financial Administrator
Part time contract – 16 hrs per week
To maintain the day to day financial operations of the organization up to and including preparation for annual external audit and AGM.
- Prepare payroll
- Track and maintain employee vacation, sick days, anniversary dates and all other pertinent information
- Complete weekly deposit
- Replenish petty cash when needed
- Prepare float for fundraising events
- Calculate and file for HST rebate
- Calculate and submit WSIB premiums
- Reconcile bank statements monthly
- Prepare financial statements for Board meetings
- Prepare and issue annual T-4 slips within designated time-frame
- Issue employee Record of Employment within designated time-frame
- Collaborate with accountants and auditors as required
- Ensure appropriate back up of information is completed and stored securely and appropriately off site.
- Maintain electronic financial records and keep in an updated condition
- Provide information as required for budgeting purposes
- Expertise in QuickBooks
- Minimum 2 years experience in the financial field
- Excellent organizational skills
- Particular attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and communicate information to the Executive Director or the Board as required
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Must be flexible to perform a variety of duties
- Must not have allergies limiting or affecting exposure to animals
- Class G Drivers License is required
- Must have completed grade 12 education or equivalent
Please apply by May 18, 2018 to:
107 McLaughlin Road
Lindsay, ON K9V 6K5
We thank each individual for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"Connecting pets and people"
For full Happy Tails stories, please visit our Facebook page!
We love getting photos and updates. Email us today at email@example.com