Skip to main content

About Us

Contact Us

Questions? Ask Us!

The below form is for general inquires about HSKL.  DO NOT use this form to report abuse or suspected cruelty.  SPCAs and animal shelters no longer have agents to investigate.  If you have a concern about how an animal is being treated, please click here for more information.

General Inquires Form

First Name *
Last Name *

Quick Reference Contacts

General Inquires  

Volunteer Coordinator

Animal Cruelty
Click here for a list of resources

Our Location

107 McLaughlin Road
Lindsay, ON
K9V 6K5

Shelter Hours

Tuesday through Saturday - 12pm to 4pm

Sunday, Monday and Holidays - Closed

Adoptions and Surrenders

Adoptions and owned animal admissions are by appointment.  This will allow us to be prepared and give you the appropriate time for these important decisions. 

Animal Control and Lost Animals

For all Kawartha Lakes animal control related inquiries including picking up your lost pet please call the City of Kawartha Lakes at 705-324-9411 extension 1212  or after hours at 705-928-3054.

You can see a listing of found animals on the City of Kawartha Lakes Facebook page


Please contact us at 705-878-4618 or for more information.