If you can no longer provide a home or care for your pet, you can surrender them to us.
Please, contact us in advance if you need to surrender your pet. We need to make sure we have adequate space for your pet when they get here. Unfortunately, we do have space limitations and you may be placed on a wait-list.
We charge Surrender Fees to help cover the cost of veterinary care, medications, food, microchipping and if needed, spay/neuter surgery.
To speak with a staff member about surrendering your pet, call us at 705-878-4618.
- Dog: $100.00
- Litter of puppies $150
- Cat: $50.00
- Litter of kittens $75
Along with your pet, you will need to bring the following information:
- Complete surrender documentation: Cat Surrender Dog Surrender
- Up to date photo identification, such as your driver's license
- Proof that the animal is yours/a loved ones and you have the right to surrender it
- Bring all veterinary records you have for the animal, even if they are outdated
- Bring any food, toys or other items that they are used to
- Fill out a behavioural assessment of the animal (this well help your pet get adopted faster)
We realize that surrounding a pet is a difficult task. Please, contact us in advance so we can make this process as quick, easy and painless as possible.